- Low price, No hidden fees
- Do Not need original files
- 100% Acceptance Guarantee
- Secure & Easy Submission Process
- Fast and Accurate Translation
- Delivery by E-mail and Post
Languages We Support
- Chinese translations
- Spanish translations
The Hindi Language
Standard Hindi, or more precisely Modern Hindi, also known as Manak Hindi, High Hindi, Nagari Hindi, and Literary Hindi, is a standardized and sanskritized register of the Hindi-Urdu language derived from the Khariboli dialect of Delhi. It is an official language of the Republic of India along with English. Due to religious nationalism and communal tensions, speakers of both Hindi and Urdu frequently assert that they are distinct languages, despite the fact that native speakers generally cannot tell the colloquial languages apart. The combined population of Hindi-Urdu speakers is the fourth largest in the world.1
When do I receive a hard-copy for the translation?
Completion of your medical translation will depend on the length of the translation. Once complete, we will mail the hard copy translation to your designated address if certification is required. If it is urgent, this can reach you within 1-2 working days by Express Post.
100% Acceptance Guarantee
Hindi Medical Translator
Hindi Medical Translation Service
Get your medical-related or health-related document translated in 3 simple steps:
- Upload your documents. If you have more than one document, you can zip them into one zip file for quick uploading.
- After we figure out the price (based on how long your documents are), we will send you a quick quote and payment link by email. You can pay online.
- Receive your certified translations in the mail.
All document sent to us are treated in strict confidence.