Serbian Translator for Auckland
Upload your documents here for translation
Serbian Translation Service Auckland
Our (NAATI) Serbian translation services are delivered for all locations in Australia including Auckland. Get a professional and certified Serbian translator for your document translation. (NAATI) Certified document translations are required for visa applications, or legal purposes in Australia.
We value fast and affordable Serbian to English translation services for our customers in Auckland. Our prices are very competitive and easy online payment by credit card is available. Everything can be done online.
Our dedicated full-time Serbian translators are Australian government accredited. We have translators based in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia who can produce fast and accurate Serbian translations. The certified translations can be delivered to you right at Auckland.
Australia-wide Translation Service
- Experienced NAATI Serbian translator
- Dedicated Manager for QA before delivery
- Do Not need Original Files
- Secure & Easy Submission Process
- Able to manage multiple languages in large quantities
- Delivery by E-mail and Post to Auckland
- Serbian Business and Legal translations
- Serbian Passport Translation
- Serbian Birth Certificate Translation
- Serbian Brochure and Catalogue Translations
- Serbian Driving License Translation
- Serbian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Serbian Divorce Certificate Translation>
- Multi-language translation
- Serbian website translation
- Serbian Document Translation for Visa Applications
- Serbian Financial Translation Service
- Serbian Technical Translation Services
- Serbian Police Report Translation
Serbian Language Translation for Auckland
Serbian is a form of Serbo-Croatian spoken by Serbs in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Croatia, Albania, and neighbouring countries. In particular, Serbian is standardized around Šumadija-Vojvodina and Eastern Herzegovinian subdialects of Shtokavian. The other dialect spoken by Serbs, Torlakian, is spoken in southeast Serbia. Serbian is the only European language with active digraphia, using both Cyrillic and Latin alphabets. The Serbian Cyrillic alphabet was devised in 1814 by Serbian linguist Vuk Karadžić, who created the alphabet on phonemic principles.
Serbian is a form of Serbo-Croatian, a Slavic language (Indo-European), of the South Slavic subgroup. Serbo-Croatian consists of Serbian along with Bosnian, Croatian, and Montenegrin. It has lower intelligibility with the East South Slavic languages Bulgarian and Macedonian, than with Slovene (although Slovene is part of the West subgroup, it is hindered by differences in vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation to the Serbo-Croatian standard forms, and is closer to the Serbo-Croatian Kajkavian and Chakavian dialects1
Get Serbian to English or English to Serbian translations from professional Serbian translators today.