Portuguese Translation Service
You can get certified Portuguese translation services by NAATI Portuguese translators emailed and posted to you no matter where you're based in Australia.
Professional Portuguese translations certified by NAATI accredited translators for documents are accepted in Australia by the immigration department and other Australian government authorities.
For technical or business documents that are not required for the immigration department or for legal court use, we also provide competitively-priced, non-certified Portuguese translations, delivered by professional Portuguese translators.
We provide Portuguese translation services globally and within Australia, with deliveries to New South Wales (NSW), Australian Capital Territory (ACT), Northern Territory (NT), Victoria (VIC), Queensland (QLD), South Australia (SA), Tasmania (TAS) and Western Australia (WA).
Professional Portuguese Translator ServicesSee all services »
NAATI Certified Portuguese Translator
Accredited Portuguese to English translator or English to Portuguese translator services in Australia.
Accredited Portuguese Translator
Our Portuguese translators are accredited, meaning they renew their certification with NAATI at regular intervals as to remain up-to-date and committed to the highest level of competency and currency in the profession.
The Portuguese Language
Portuguese is a Romance language and the official language of Portugal and former Portuguese colonies of South America and Africa, Brazil, Mozambique, Angola, Cape Verde, Guiné-Bissau and São Tomé e Príncipe. Additionally, Portuguese speakers are also found in Macau in China, East Timor in South East Asia and Goa in India. Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes once called Portuguese "the sweet language" and Spanish playwright Lope de Vega referred to it as "sweet", while the Brazilian writer Olavo Bilac poetically described it as a última flor do Lácio, inculta e bela (the last flower of Latium, wild and beautiful). Portuguese is also termed "the language of Camões", after one of Portugal's greatest literary figures, Luís Vaz de Camões.1
We can translate Portuguese into all major Asian-European languages. Examples include:
- Portuguese to English Translation
- Portuguese to Dutch Translation
- Portuguese to French Translation
- Portuguese to Spanish Translation
- Portuguese to Chinese Translation
- Portuguese to Vietnamese Translation
- Portuguese to Russian Translation
- Portuguese to Arabic Translation
- Portuguese to Hindi Translation
- English to German Translation
- Sydney Portuguese Translator
- Melbourne Portuguese Translator
- Brisbane Portuguese Translator
- Perth Portuguese Translator
- Adelaide Portuguese Translator
- Hobart Portuguese Translator
- Canberra Portuguese Translator
- Cairns Portuguese Translator
- Newcastle Portuguese Translator
- Darwin Portuguese Translator